| ||Name||Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Hackney Wick Stadium, Waterden Road, in the London Borough of Hackney, was opened in 1932 and was mainly used for greyhound racing and speedway.|
In 1994, a £12M stand and restaurant was built and the stadium was renamed the London Stadium, Hackney. In December 1997 the company that owned the stadium, London Stadium Hackney Ltd., went out of business.
|Harringay Stadium was a major greyhound racing and speedway venue in Harringay, North London. It was built and opened in 1927 and closed in 1987.|
|Hurst Park Racecourse was a racecourse at Moulsey Hurst, West Molesey, Surrey. It was first laid out in 1890 and sold for residential housing in 1962. The Triumph Hurdle was run here from 1939 until the course closed. The last race to be held here was the Byfleet Stakes, the 4.30 on Wednesday 10 October 1962 and was won by the 11/8 favourite Anaasa. Mansfield Town F.C. bought one of the grandst...||12/30/2011||175|
|New Cross Stadium, Hornshay Street, Old Kent Road , in South East London was opened in the early 1900s as an athletic stadium but was mainly used for greyhound racing and speedway. The ground was adjacent to The Den, the then home of Millwall F.C. and was used as a training ground by the club when they did not have facilities of their own. The track was often referred to as 'The Frying Pan'. It...||12/30/2011||121|
|The London Arena (also known as London Docklands Arena) was an indoor arena and exhibition centre, on the Isle of Dogs, in East London, England. Seating capacity was up to 15,000, depending on the type of event held.|
It first opened in 1989 and on November 18, the Arenaball Transatlantic Challenge was played there, an exhibition game between the Detroit Drive and the Chicago Bru...
|The Lawn Ground is located in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire, England, and was, from 1890 to 2006, home to the English football club, Forest Green Rovers who currently play in the Conference National. The Lawn Ground also hosted local cup finals as well as being home to Forest Green's Ladies and youth sides.|
The ground was located at the top of a steep hill in the hamlet of Forest ...
|Hilton Park was a multi-purpose stadium in Leigh, Greater Manchester, England. It was the home of Leigh Centurions rugby league club and Leigh Genesis F.C. association football club. It had a capacity of approximately 10,000.|
The stadium was demolished in February 2009.
|Green Pond Road was a stadium in Walthamstow, London. This was Walthamstow Avenue F.C.'s ground for many years until they merged with Leytonstone & Ilford to form Redbridge Forest, a precursor to Dagenham & Redbridge. The stadium's record attendance was 21,708 for Turkey v China in the 1948 Summer Olympics football tournament. The ground was often simply called 'The (Green) Pond'....||12/30/2011||118|
|Plough Lane was a football stadium in Wimbledon, south west London. It was the home ground of Wimbledon Football Club from September 1912 to May 1991, when the club moved their first team home matches to Selhurst Park as part of a groundshare agreement with Crystal Palace. Both clubs' reserve teams then used Plough Lane as their home ground until 1998, when it was sold to Safeway. The stadium w...||12/30/2011||87|
|The Den was the fifth football stadium occupied by Millwall F.C. in Cold Blow Lane, New Cross, London since their formation in Millwall on the Isle of Dogs in 1885 before moving to The New Den, in May 1993. The ground opened in 1910 and was the home of Millwall for 83 years. It boasted a record attendance of 48,672 (v Derby County in 1937). The Den was adjacent to New Cross Stadium, a large ath...||12/30/2011||109|
|Feethams is a cricket ground and the former home of Darlington F.C. for 120 years, from 1883 to 2003, until the club moved into a new stadium on the outskirts of Darlington.|
|The Gay Meadow is the former home ground of Shrewsbury Town FC, a football club in England. It was situated just outside the town centre of Shrewsbury, on the banks of the River Severn and it opened in August 1910. The ground closed in June 2007, at the end of the 2006/7 Football League season, as the club moved to a new stadium, provisionally titled 'The New Meadow', on the outskirts of the to...||12/30/2011||75|
|Maine Road was a football stadium in Moss Side, Manchester, England that was home to Manchester City F.C. from its construction in 1923 until 2003. It hosted FA Cup semi-finals, Charity Shield matches, a League Cup final and England matches and, because of its high capacity, gained the nickname Wembley of the North.|
When Maine Road opened, it was the largest club ground in Engla...
|The County Ground in Southampton, England is a former cricket and football ground. It was the home of Hampshire County Cricket Club from the 1885 English cricket season until the 2000 English cricket season. The ground also served as the home ground for Southampton Football Club from 1896 to 1898.|
|White City Stadium (originally The Great Stadium) was built in White City, London, for the 1908 Summer Olympics, often seen as the precursor to the modern seater stadium and noted for hosting the finish of the first modern distance marathon. It also hosted speedway and a match at the 1966 World Cup, before the stadium was demolished in 1985.|
|Arsenal Stadium was a football stadium in Highbury, North London, which was the home ground of Arsenal Football Club between 6 September 1913 and 7 May 2006. It was mainly known as Highbury due to its location and was given the affectionate nickname of "The Home of Football" by the club.|
It was originally built in 1913 on the site of a local college's recreation ground and was si...
|Belle Vue was the home of English professional football club Doncaster Rovers from 1922 to 2006. The ground was affectionately called by fans as 'Old Belle Vue' or OBV.|
|Stamford Bridge is a football stadium in Fulham, in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, West London, that is home to Chelsea Football Club. The stadium is located within the Moore Park Estate also known as Walham Green. It is nicknamed "The Bridge" by the club's supporters. The capacity is 42,055, making it the seventh largest ground in the Premier League and the smallest amongst the ...||11/02/2010||369|
|Timeslider set to Nov. 8. 2000.|
Ordrupbanen was a bicycle arena in Ordrup at Copenhagen. The arena was built in 1888 and was continued until the year 2000.
Ordrupbanen had its heyday in the vein until the WW2 with the Danish world stars such as Thorvald Ellegaard and Willy Hansen as repeatedly drew full houses for Ordrupbanen. The good bicycle races, often several ...
|Stadion am Gesundbrunnen was a multi-use stadium in Berlin, Germany. It was initially used as the stadium of Hertha BSC matches. It was replaced by the current Olympic Stadium when Hertha joined the Bundesliga in 1963. In 1974, Hertha sold the ground to avoid bankruptcy. The capacity of the stadium was 35,239 spectators.|
In Berlin it was also called "Die Plumpe", Old Pump.
|Stadion der Weltjugend was a multi-use stadium in the Mitte district of Berlin, Germany. It was opened on May 20, 1950 under the name of Walter-Ulbricht-Stadion for the first Deutschlandtreffen (German Festival) of the Free German Youth.|
With a maximum capacity of 70,000 spectators, several further football pitches, tennis courts and athletic fields it then was the largest stadiu...
|Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Coliseum was an 11,000-seat multi-purpose arena in Jacksonville, Florida. Built in 1960, it was home to most of the city's indoor professional sports teams, including the Jacksonville Lizard Kings ice hockey team, and the American Basketball Association franchise known as The Floridians.|
The Coliseum hosted dozens of concerts and shows during its 43...
|Pitt Stadium was a stadium located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from 1925 to 1999. It served primarily as the home of the University of Pittsburgh's football team, the Pittsburgh Panthers. It was also used for other University of Pittsburgh sporting events, including basketball, baseball, rifle, track, and gymnastics. Designed by University of Pittsburgh graduate W. S. Hindman, the US$2.1 millio...||10/07/2009||323|
|Kezar Stadium is a stadium located in the southeastern corner of Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, California. It is the former home of the Oakland Raiders and the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL, and of the San Francisco Dragons of the MLL. It also served as the home of the California Victory of the USL First Division before the club folded. It also hosts amateur and recreation sports leagues,...||10/07/2009||246|
|Charmilles Stadium was a multi-purpose stadium in Geneva, Switzerland. It was used mostly for football matches, and was the home venue for Servette FC. The stadium was able to hold 9,250 people and was built in 1930 for the Coupe des Nations 1930 tournament. During the 1954 FIFA World Cup the stadium hosted five games. It was closed in 2002 before Stade de Geneve opened.|