Description: The Franz Horr Stadium (Franz-Horr-Stadion in German) is a football stadium in the south of Vienna, Austria. It has been the home ground of FK Austria Wien since 1973. The stadium was built in 1925 as the new home of Czech immigrants' club SK Slovan Vienna and had a capacity of 10,850.
Named after another Czech football club which owned the ground, the stadium was called ČeskÚ srdce ("Czech heart") ground. Largely destroyed during World War II, each of the four stands has been reconstructed several times since. The stadium was renamed Franz-Horr-Stadion in honour of the Wiener Fu▀ball-Verband's (Vienna Football Association) president Franz Horr who died in 1974.