Description: Impressive fortress built and altered in XIIIe and XVe centuries at the edge of the ocean, the castle of Suscinio was one of the favorite residences of the dukes of Brittany. Passed to the crown of France in 1520, the castle fell little by little ruins some and, sold like national good with the Revolution, was used then as stone quarry. The general council of Morbihan, owner since 1965, undertook there significant work of restoration with the area and state aid. Today seven towers are preserved with their courtines of XIIIe and XIVe centuries. Moreover the castle a museum of the history of Brittany and Morbihan shelters. Very rich medieval tilings discovered in edge of the ditch are presented in particular.