Description: The battery comprises three of these guns in single-gun mounts in open emplacements (one Vickers Ltd and two Vickers-Armstrong 1926 models); two were brought from Campelo Alto (Galicia) and their emplacement was completed in October 1941. During the proof firing, the second gun was destroyed by a premature explosion. Two more guns were brought from Favarix battery (Menorca) and were ready in January 1944. The two 9.14 m base Barr & Stroud range finders were replaced with Lopez Palomo range finders and in 1972 by a RX-80E radar set. The guns use an 885 kg shell and a charge of 197 kg, with a maximum range of 35,100 m.