Description: Registration: N34538
Delivered in 1951 to the French Air Force, this old bird was based in Indochina before she came back to the USAF in 1955. It was then owned by an oil company and next by Hughes Aircraft where it was used for missile testing. Finally it was repainted, traded hands a few times, and is currently owned by a company in Santa Ana. She is still airworthy today.