Description: This site was an airforce-base for fighters and had also function as a leading centre for nightfighters. This proves the presence of a bunker, type L 479, who served as a checkpoint for nightfighters. The pilots stayed at the castle of the landlord. They behaved very correctly according to the marchioness. Only somethimes they used the clock on the tip of the facade as target.
There are also concrete buildings for the female staff of the Luftwaffe. the local population called them "the grey mice", referring to their grey uniforms. The Germans left the base in September 1944.