Description: Ordensburg Krössinsee (also Crössinsee) was placed near the city of Falkenburg in Pomerania, today Złocieniec Poland. It was the first of three NS-Ordensburgen, the educational centers for or cadres of the NSDAP.
The laying of the foundation stone of Ordensburg Krössinsee was on 22 April 1934. It was planned by the Cologne architect Clemens Klotz. The vast construction of rustic stone buildings with its granite foundations which was built at a cost of 20 million Reichsmarks was officially dedicated on 24 April 1936. On 16 Mai 1941 the Ordensburg was renamed "Die Falkenburg am Krössinsee" (The Castle Falkenburg at lake Krössin) by the Reichs Minister of Labor, Dr.Ley, Robert. On 29 June 1944, a small portion of the complex was destroyed by fire.