Description: This bunker was a component of the Polish defence sector Jastarnia, that consisted of 4 main bunkers and a couple of small defence works.
Most of these bunker were still in construction when the German invasion of 1939 was launched.
"Sep" is a stronger type bunker in compare of the other sector Jastarnia defence works.
It was protected against impacts of 220 mm shells. The weaponry consisted of 2 heavy machine guns.
Address:Adama Mickiewicza, Jastarnia