Description: The coast battery "Henningsen" (established in Fortress "Zachodni") was in service between 1940 and 1945 and consisted of four 150mm canons.
In 1941, a concrete fire-control tower was constructed on the west wing of the fortress.
In May 1945, the garrison was evacuated.
The fortress today:
The defence work is nowadays a museum with exhibitions about the history of the original fortress and battery "Henningsen".
Address:ul. Jachtowa, 72-600, Swinoujscie