Description: The Den was the fifth football stadium occupied by Millwall F.C. in Cold Blow Lane, New Cross, London since their formation in Millwall on the Isle of Dogs in 1885 before moving to The New Den, in May 1993. The ground opened in 1910 and was the home of Millwall for 83 years. It boasted a record attendance of 48,672 (v Derby County in 1937). The Den was adjacent to New Cross Stadium, a large athletics stadium which later hosted Greyhound racing and Motorcycle speedway as well as being used by Millwall for training, as Millwall were lacking a training pitch of their own at the time.