Description: Vertical aerial photograph of Ford Island, taken 22 October 1941.
The USS Saratoga (CV-3) is moored in the lower right center, on Ford Island's northwestern side. Three battleships and an oiler are moored along "Battleship Row", on the island's southeastern side. Another battleship is alongside 1010 dock, in the top center.
In the extreme top right corner is the Navy Yard's Drydock Number Two, under construction, and the floating drydock YFD-2.
Approximately 22 PBY patrol planes are parked at the Naval Air Station's seaplane base, on the upper right point of Ford Island. The bright diagonal line, just above Ford Island in the right center, points (down and left) to the north.