Description: This building was constructed from 1928 up to 1931 for the IG Farben, one of the worlds largest companies at that time. An associated company of IG Farben was the producer of Zyklon B. After world WW II, the building was occupied by the US army. From here, the famous Marshall Plan was implemented. Later it was the headquarter for the U.S. Army's V Corps and for the northern area command (NACOM). It was often refered as the pentagon of Europe.