|La Cour-Senlisse castle was built between 15 and 16th century It has a regular square plan with 4 towers in the corners, one of them standing as keep. |
It was incorporated in the Duché of Chevreuse in 1556 and was rebuilt partially mid 17th century to gain more comfort.
It is owned by The Duke of Luynes family since 18th century.
From the original castle are only remaining the main keep, the 3 corner ones (integrated in the new castle) and the moat