|When James Hepburn, Earl of Bothwell, died 1576 or 1578 in his cell on nearby Dragsholm Castle he was layed to rest in a chapel underneath Faarevejle church.|
From 1949 he got his final resting place in a new chapel. He was showed laying in his coffin covered by glas. 1976 the coffin was closed but photos were taken and are on display on the wall. On display is also his coat of arms.