|This MG-bunker was part of the Marine-base in Bruges (Marinepeilhauptstelle Brügge - MPHS Brügge) in the Castle "Ter Linden".|
The base was bombed twice on 28 May 1944, as a practice for the invasion in Normandy. 40 civilians and 19 germans were killed.
The location of the MG-bunker is nog it's original location. It was moved several tens of metres.