|Old hangar (RAF type B1) on the North side of the former North Killingholme airfield.|
RAF North Killingholme is a former Royal Air Force station in England, used during the later years of World War II. It was located just to the west of the village of North Killingholme in North Lincolnshire.
The station opened in November 1943 and became fully operational in January 1944 when 550 Squadron moved there from RAF Waltham. It remained operational until October 1945. 550 was the only squadron to be based at North Killingholme and flew only Avro Lancasters.