|Vertical aerial photograph of the Ford Island Naval Air Station's seaplane base on 10 December 1941, three days after the Japanese air raid. One hangar has suffered major damage, with about a third of its roof destroyed. Among the planes in the area are about seventeen PBY patrol planes, many with ailerons and flaps missing.|
USS Curtiss (AV-4) is docked at right.
Part of the Pearl Harbor Navy Yard is at the bottom of the image, with USS Shaw (DD-373) in the partially sunken floating drydock YFD-2 in the lower center.