|This is the ruin of Castle Pfarrköpfchen.|
Erected in ca. 1200 to replace the destroyed Stromburg this castle was lost until the 1980s, when excavation layed open the rests of the walls.
Remarkable is also the chapel of the castle plant. It had been established in Roman architectural style and had a mosaic from that 12. Century in the center of the building at the soil. This is to be visited today in the local history museum of the City of Stromberg.