|Odratzheim Manor (also known as Chateau-Geraudon) was built by Joseph Massol in 1765 for Augustin Pierre Geraudon, the royal war superintendant.|
It was probably built on the remains of an older castle.
The right side chariot gate originate from the old mill as far as the 1624 keystone is decorated with a mill paddle wheel. The left side chariot gate is from 1560 and probably recovered too from another building.
In 1940, an accidental conflagration has totally destroyed the original roof of the main building. It was rebuild in 1945, and a lot of the place was renewed or modified during this rebuilding process.