This hangar was partial moved in 1923 from the airship station Baden-Baden-Oos to Auggen. It was rebuild for the Karl Richtberg AG as a lumber mill hall.
The hangar was build for the Deutsche Luftschiff AG from MAN (Werk Gustavsburg) in 1910.
Google Earth Hacks is not affiliated with Google in any way
"Google" and "Google Earth" are trademarks of Google Inc.