|Goebbels puchased this house 1936 and used it as summer residence. When the bombings of Berlin increased 1943 he moved from his house at Schwanenwerder to here.|
1944 a bunker was build nearby for family and staff.
After WW II the GDR youth organisation FDJ took over and it became a high school and new buildings were build. Since 1999 the buildings are abandoned.