|In the Sint-Hubrechtsstraat, near number 51, is a German bunker from the Second World War. It is located next to a large house dating from 1897.|
In the Second World War the Germand build a bunker in this house. It was used foor communications and wasmade of concrete walls with a thickness of 1 meter. There was also a room for two machine-guns.