|Build as "Sprucol" in 1918 build by Short Bros., Ltd., Sunderland.|
Sold in 1924 to the Anglo-American Oil Co., ( J. Hamilton ), London and renamed "Juniata".
Sold in 1934 to the Standard Auxilaire des Transports and not renamed.
Resold in 1936 to the Anglo-American Oil Co., ( F.J. Wolfe ), London.
1940 scuttled as a blockship at Scapa Flow.
06.1949 Salved and beached at Water Sound, Orkney then sold for breaking up.