|The Weyerbuschturm is an observation tower in a little park on the top of a little mountain called muetzenberg on the northern bank of the Wupper in the Wuppertaler urban district Elberfeld west. The Elberfelder button manufacturer and town councillor Emil Weyerbusch (1846-1909) created 1897 a donation for the building of the tower. On 1 November 1898 it was inaugurated. It is on a height of 295 m and is 25 m highly, the prospect platform lies in 17 m height.|
In 1945 the British troops used the prospect projectile as radio cab. The city Wuppertal let the building 1981/82 recondition comprehensively. Today the building accommodates an amateur radio combination, which maintains a radio station there. Once in the year to a child celebration and after telephone registration the tower visitors is opened for inspection.