|South of the headquarters of M.A.A. 205 you' ll find M.K.B. Vineta. This battery is on the same place as a former Dutch coastal battery. Initially the guns were on open platforms, but with the Schartenbauprogramm of 1943, four 671SK were built. For the secondary fieldguns a 612 was used. The fire control-post of the former Dutch battery was kept into use for its original purpose. |
Vineta consisted of the following bunkers:
* four 671SK (Schartenstand für Geschütze auf Mittlere Sockellafette (120°) ohne Nebenräume (Sonderkonstruktion)),
* one 612 (Schartenstand für Lande- und Sturmabwehrgeschütze ohne Nebenräume),
* three M 151 (Mannschaftsunterstand für 1/3/24),
* seven 105 (MG-Kasematte),
* two Fl 246 (Munitionsauffüllraum),
* one Fl 242 (Flakeinheitsstand für mittlere und leichte Flak),
* one 638 (Kleiner Sanitätsunterstand) and
* one water supply.
These are still there and accessible. Three of the four 671SK' s have beautiful paintings of the field of fire.