|This building was designed by the danish architect Vilhelm Lauritzen and was build between 1937-39 and was in use from 1939 to 1960 when the new terminal 2 was opened. It was the first terminal in Copenhagen Airport.|
1999 it was moved to the new place because it was too small as terminal for the expanding airport.
The building is listed as historic building.
Most of the current buildings of the airport are also designed by Vilhelm Lauritzen architect company.
Photo from Dansk Arkitektur Center (DAC)