|MS Treue in Bremen was buildt in 1943 as one of 70 planned concrete ships of the "Transporterflotte Speer". Only this one remained. After WW2 it was sailing until 1962.|
From 1962 it was used as a motorbike repair, from 1998 it was used as storage facility in Hamburg.
1995 it was taken over by studendt and professors of the Highschool of Arts and is used for exibitions, concerts and other cultural shows.