|This siding served the CONDEC plant (former ALCO tank test track) on Hillside Avenue in Schenectady, New York. It was abandoned over 20 years ago, but its path is still easy to follow. The factory still exists and makes school busses.|
This railroad was part of the New York Central's Troy & Schenectady branch. The T&S was part of the original New York Central system formed in 1853.