|The Naval School "Walter Steffens" in Parow was the training of officers and men of the People's Navy of the GDR. It was founded in 1950 as Naval Police School Parow and 1 December 1970 at Naval School Walter Steffens renamed. It lasted until the reunification in 1990. |
From 1992, the German Bundesmarine established the Marine School of Technic.