|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Cambridge International Airport (IATA: CBG, ICAO: EGSC) (previously Marshall Airport Cambridge UK) is a regional airport in Cambridgeshire, England. It is located on the eastern outskirts of Cambridge, south of Newmarket Road and west of the village of Teversham, 1.5 NM (2.8 km; 1.7 mi) from the centre of Cambridge and approximately 50 mi (80 km) from London.|
Marshall of Cambridg...
|Cambridge Traction and Rolling Stock Depot|
Until a few years ago, many parcels coaches were maintained here. With the loss of railbound mail/parcels traffic, this is now closed.
|Cambourne is a new settlement in Cambridgeshire, England. It lies about nine miles (14 km) west of Cambridge.|
The name of the community was created from the names of CAMbridge, the nearest city, and BOURN, a nearby village.
|1889 street plan of Cambridge UK.||02/22/2006||494|
|This was the college Henry VI was so intent on building that he cleared much of medieaval Cambridge, including the original Christ's College. The view of the Chapel across the Green is for many people across the world the Quintessential view of Cambridge.||09/18/2005||399|
|Two Lockheed Tristars can be seen outside the Marshalls Aerospace hangar at Cambridge Airport. They are probably RAF KC1 or KC2 tankers originally converted by Marshalls.||10/01/2005||303|
|Train in Cambridge/Boston.||08/13/2005||443|
|The Cambridge American Cemetery and Memorial site in England, 30.5 acres in total, was donated by the University of Cambridge. It lies on a slope with the west and south sides framed by woodland. The cemetery contains the remains of 3,812 of our military dead; 5,127 names are recorded on the Tablets of the Missing. Rosettes mark the names of those since recovered and identified. Most died in th...||08/16/2009||260|
|The oldest Cambridge college, founded 1284 by the Bishop of Ely. Charles Babbage began work on his "difference engine" as a student here, which though never completed would lead to the development of the computer.||09/18/2005||200|
|Wandlebury Ring was an iron age hill-fort and much of the defensive earthworks remain.||09/10/2005||393|
|Corpus Christi was opened in 1352, the only Oxford or Cambridge college to be founded by the town's citizens. It admitted its first woman student in 1980. ||09/18/2005||349|
|292 Wakefield St (Cnr Cambridge Tce)|
Phone: (04) 801 7280
Fax: (04) 801 7278
Double room: $32.00
Twin room: $30.00
5-17 Years: $20.00
Under 5: $15.00
A very nice Hostel