|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum is located at Bangaluru, Karnataka, India. The museum was instituted as part of the centenary celebrations of the engineer-statesman Sir M. Visvesvaraya (1861–1962). It is more of a "Science Centre" than a museum. It was handed over to the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in 1962. In 1978 when the National Council of...||05/27/2011||343|
|The Austrian parliament has of two chambers, the Nationalrat (national council) and the Bundesrat (federal council). |
The parliament building is one of the city's most famous and central sights.
|Here most of Queen Elizabeth II's Corgi dogs are buried. The first one she owned as Princess was Susan, born 1944 and died 1959. Other dogs are buried at Balmoral Castle in Scotland.|
On the boundrywall to the north memorial plaques are placed for the dogs.
|Chilbolton Observatory is part of the Science & Technology Facilities Council. The facilities at Chilbolton are run by the Chilbolton Group of the Space Science and Technology Department at Rutherford Appleton Laboratory and funded largely through Natural Environment Research Council (NERC).|
|The European Council Building at Strasbourg, France||09/24/2005||347|
|Eastern Aircraft TBM-3E Avenger|
Bureau #: 85650
Construction #: 2469
Operator: Avery's Antique Airplanes Inc, Morganton NC
The Grumman TBF Avenger (designated TBM for aircraft manufactured by General Motors) was a torpedo bomber developed initially for the United States Navy and Marine Corps, and used by a large number of a...
|North American SNJ-4 Texan|
Bureau #: ?
Construction #: 88-12533
Operator: Steve C. Collins, Atlanta, GA
The T-6 Texan was a single-engine advanced trainer aircraft designed by North American Aviation, used to train fighter pilots of the United States Army Air Forces, United States Navy, Royal Air Force and other air forces ...
Target type: railroad bridge
Thirty two aircraft of the 376th BG had numerous, excellent hits registered.
|operated by former East German airline INTERFLUG, registered as DDR-SEC, parked in a field at Grossmachnow south of Berlin||09/03/2005||408|
|Military aid for the armed insurgent forces came from the American strategic Air Force on September 13, 1944. From September 10, 1944, they registered an increased movement of German transports at the Vrútky railway station. This increase in activity was due to the transferrence of soldiers and military material from the German 1008th and the 1009th Battalions for the support of the 178th Divis...||06/25/2007||725|
|Contains approximately 80,000 placemarks showing locations of registered historic places in the US and US Territories.||11/20/2007||861|
|One of seven HMS Bulwark's:|
The 18,400 tonne amphibious assault ship HMS Bulwark is the Royal Navy's newest Commando Assault and Command and Control ship. It is also County Durham's 'adopted' Royal Navy vessel.
HMS Bulwark 2006
Her affiliation with the County, through the County Council, is the second of its kind. The County's previous 'adopt...