|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Paris SG Training Center||07/11/2007||608|
|Stadium of French Ligue One side Paris Saint Germain (P.S.G.) Inaugurated on 4 June 1972 with a capacity for 49,000 people.||11/25/2005||569|
|France - Brittany region castle (to be added to "historical castle" file)||02/20/2006||544|
|XVth, XVIth, XVIIth castle. The castle is formed by several main buildings connected with round towers and a big keep, the whole is crowned with machicolation and with covered patrol ways. |
On January 8th, 1358, the castle was taken by the English. Afterward, it became the headquarters of the catholic strengths steered by the "captain Puymartin", Raymond de Saint-Clar, facing the...
|Construction of the Saint Elmo Castle was begun in 1329 by order of Charles of Anjou and was completed in 1343. The castle houses art and history exhibitions and hosts the Molaioli Library of Art and a videotheque||10/16/2005||524|
|From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.|
Picturesquely in a valley situated apart of the upper Leppe the romantic former water castle, castle Gimborn stands in the municipality Marienheide in the Oberbergischer Kreis in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Castle Gimborn was pledged in 1273 to the Count of Mark by the Count of Berg. Since 1631 it wa...
|The Castle of Saint Jean de Beauregard. http://www.domsaintjeanbeauregard.com/||11/23/2005||496|
|Standing on the commune of Silhac, the castle of Hautvillard would have been built at the end of the XIIth century, in a wooded hill, widely opened southward.|
This building has the rare merit to have reached us intact. It was a part of a defensive trio with the castle of Tourette and that of Vausèche.
Two towers flank the south facade which looks towards Saint-Michel-de-C...
|Located 25 km southeast of Saba, 53 km south of Saint Martin and 12 km northwest of Saint Kitts, Saint Eustatius (Statia) is the second largest of the northern Netherlands Antilles with an area of 21 km². The island measures 7.9 km in length with a maximum width of 4 km, orientated northwest to southeast, and sits at the northern end of a shallow submarine bank that is also home to Saint Kitts ...||10/08/2005||721|
|The Saint Petersburg TV Tower is a 310 metre high lattice steel tower in Saint Petersburg, Russia. It was built in 1962 and was the first TV tower in the Soviet Union. It is used for FM- and TV-broadcasting.|
The Saint Petersburg TV Tower features an observation platform at a height of 191 m. The tower is located at 3 Ulitsa Akademika Pavlova. The nearest metro station is Petrogra...
|This is the Chateau de Grimaud. Beautiful View of the Gulf of Saint Tropez.||09/23/2005||666|
|Saint-Malo during the Middle Ages was a fortified island at the mouth of the Rance River, controlling not only the estuary but the open sea beyond. The promontory fort of Alet, south of the modern centre in what is now the Saint-Servan district, commanded approaches to the Rance even before the Romans, but modern Saint-Malo traces its origins to a monastic settlement founded by Saint Aaron and ...||07/21/2006||663|