|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|First Baptist Church Siloam Springs||02/05/2006||269|
|This 229 foot steeple sits on top of the First Baptist Church of Huntsville,AL.||01/29/2007||556|
|The Cathedral Church of St. John the Baptist in Wroclaw, in Poland.||12/28/2005||367|
|The main church of Tomar is located in the main square of the town, in front of the Municipality (17th century) and a modern statue of Gualdim Pais. |
The church was built between the 15th and 16th centuries and has many interesting artistic details, like the flamboyant Gothic portal, the Manueline tower with a 16th century clock, the decorated capitals of the inner columns of the nave an...
|The Church of St John the Baptist in Nessebar, Bulgaria is a domed cruciform church, built of undressed stone. It's one of the best preserved in Nessebar. It is 12 m long and 10 wide. The structure of the church consists of two cylindrical vaults which intersect in the center of the composition. The masonry is crushed stone and pebbles and the facades were probably smoothly plastered. It was bu...||01/17/2009||383|
|Here sang Whitney Houston as a child in the choir. Here her funeral also took place.|
|This fairly new lighthouse is quite tall (see shadow) as I have driven by it many times. It sits at the corner of First Baptist Church's parking garage.||11/09/2005||360|
|The old Hojerup Church was build of chalk stones from the cliff in 1250 to 1300 and was far away from the cliff. Because of erosion during time the church came closer to the cliff and 1928 the chansel and parts of the church yard fell down. But the church was allready closed in 1910.|
Today the church is secured and open to public with a great view over the Baltic Sea.
|Frederik's Church, popularly known as the Marble Church, was begun in 1749, finished in 1894 and has the largest dome of any church in Scandinavia.||03/21/2006||543|
|Built between 1921 and 1940, Grundtvig's Church is the last major Danish church project in the national romantic style.||09/15/2005||290|
|Temppeliaukio Church was built in 1968-1969. It was designed by the architect brothers, Timo and Tuomo Suomalainen. The church is built into solid rock, therefore, it is also known as the Church of the Rock. Natural light brightens the inside through 180 glasses between the dome and the wall.||08/24/2005||468|
|St. Sofia church in Sofia. The capitals name came from this church. The church was build between 527 and 565. It's the oldest eastern-orthodox church in Sofia||02/02/2006||468|