|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|A fire engine in front of the building of an auxiliary fire brigade in Kirchhellen-Feldhausen, Germany.||08/28/2006||536|
|This is an Oil Well on fire in Algeria. Quite visible fire ball and smoke plume trailing off to the west.||07/01/2008||1,877|
|huge fire burned lots of plants and fire was still burnning||11/13/2008||965|
|Ranked to first line position after 1870 war due to Alsace-Lorraine occupation by Germany, this little town have been heavily fortified. By the way, it is still considered to be a Paris special district addendum as it is Seine river born place (funny frenchies).||12/05/2005||420|
|Fire control tower in the Kirchheller Heide, Germany.||02/26/2007||401|
|This Square, "Plein 1813", is dominated by a large statue. This is the largest 19th century monument in the Netherlands. It was build to remember the fact that the Netherlands became an independent Monarchy after years of occupation by by France (Napoleon Bonaparte). The Netherlands had been a Unified Republic between 1648 and the French occupation (at the end of the 18th century). ||08/21/2006||370|
|The California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CDF, or CAL FIRE) is the State of California's agency responsible for fire protection in State Responsibility Areas of California as well as the administration of the state's private and public forests. It is often referred to as The California Department of Forestry, which was the name of the department before the 1990s. In the 1970s a...||11/06/2009||337|
|Chile's Air Force Air Brigades seats, associated AFB and attached units for each.|
|These are the remains of the former airfield of Avedore.|
It was opened 1917 and was the beginning of the danish airforce. It was danish airfield until 1940 whe the german occupation began. The germans took most items with them to their airfield Vaerlose NW of Copenhagen. 1945 it was all over.
Today only 2 wooden hangars remains, the oldest in the world. The 10 smal...
|Military fortress of XIIe century, located on a rock piton dominating the village of Barroux. It is an exceptional point of view on all the plain of Comtat, laces of Montmirail and the Ventoux mount. The castle was transformed with the Rebirth (XVIe century) into a splendid residence. Given up at the XVIIIe century, it fell in ruin at the time of its repurchase, in 1929, by Mr. Vayson de Praden...||01/02/2006||273|
|Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service provides cover 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from 20 fire stations across the county, stretching from Slough and Langley in the east to Lambourn and Newbury in the west.||05/07/2006||447|
|The Second Armistice at Compiègne was signed at 18:50 on 22 June 1940 near Compiègne, in the department of Oise, between Nazi Germany and France. Following the decisive German victory in the Battle of France (10 May–21 June 1940), it established a German occupation zone in Northern France that encompassed all English Channel and Atlantic Ocean ports and left the remainder "free" to be...||08/31/2009||465|