|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|This German war cemetery is the cemetery of POW-camp 242. There are more than 700 graves from the Second World War. The war cemetery is located on Gorlovka city cemetery.|
|This German war cemetery forms a part of Kharkov cemetery. The war cemetery is set up for bringing German war graves of this region together. At the end of 2008, there were 38,927 graves on this war cemetery. At the end there will be about 40,000 graves.|
|The Zentralfriedhof (Central Cemetery) is situated in the district of Simmering, Simmeringer Hauptstraße 230–244, Vienna 1110, Austria, and is the largest and most famous cemetery among Vienna's nearly 50 cemeteries.|
Opened in 1874, this enormous cemetery spans 2.4 square kilometres with 3.3 million interred here. It is also second largest cemetery, after Hamburg's Ohlsdorf Cemet...
|This German war cemetery, next to Jöhvi Communal Cemetery, contains about 3,000 graves of soldiers who were killed at the Narwa-front in summer 1944.|
|Sofia War Cemetery contains the graves of Commonwealth servicemen who died as prisoners of war or with the occupying forces following the Bulgarian capitulation in September 1918. |
The original cemetery contained 62 war burials, most of which were brought in from Dubnitza Cemetery, Radomir Cemetery and Military Cemetery, and Sofia Town Cemetery. Further graves were brought in fro...
|This war cemetery is the largest war cemetery in the Baltic countries. It is used to bring German war graves from the Kurland-region together. There are now more than 20,000 graves on the cemetery, and there is in total room for 30,000 graves.|
|West Norwood Cemetery is a cemetery in West Norwood, Lambeth, London. Originally called the "South Metropolitan Cemetery", it was opened in 1837 as the cemeteries of Southwark and Lambeth began to fill up. Architect William Tite was a director of the cemetery company and designed the site's landscaping.|
The cemetery contains 65 Grade II and Grade II* listed monuments.
|Tombstone's famous "Boothill Graveyard" was originally plotted in 1878 and was first named "The Tombstone Cemetery". It was used as the city's main cemetery until the current cemetery, "Tombstone Cemetery" at the end of Allen Street was opened up in 1884. Afterwards, additional burials would be added from time to time.||02/27/2007||607|
|The marine cemetery: vis-a-vis the bouches of Bonifacio, located on a small plate called u Boscu, this cemetery of white tombs directed vis-a-vis the sun...and Sardinia||12/13/2005||470|
|On Copenhagen West Cemetery (Vestre Kirkegaard), the largest cemetery in Copenhagen are 4,643 soldiers and 5,344 German refugees from German occupied european areas buried.|
The German cemetery is found in the southwestern part in two places.
|The Cannock Chase German war cemetery is on Cannock Chase, Staffordshire, England.|
On 16 October 1959, the governments of the United Kingdom and the Federal Republic of Germany made an agreement about the future care of German military personnel and German civilian internees of both World wars interred in scattered cemeteries not already maintained by the Commonwealth War Graves ...
|In the middle of the forest this German war cemetery is located. It is used to bring together the graves out of the surrounding regions. There are now 2,412 graves on this cemetery.|
The names of 6,600 German soldiers who were buried in Riga but whose graves are covered with a civilian cemetery are written on columns. Also the names of 1200 died POW’s are written on separate colum...