The Serpentine Gallery is an art gallery in Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, central London, which focuses on modern and contemporary art.
Established in 1970 and housed in a classical 1934 tea pavilion, it takes its name from the nearby Serpentine Lake.
Founded in 1983, the National Museum of Photography, Film & Television in Bradford quickly became the most visited national museum outside London, attracting approximately 750,000 visitors each year. It contains Europe's first gallery dedicated to digital media, its longest-established IMAX cinema and the only publicly accessible Cinerama cinema in the world.
This is a Dornier Do328 Prob/Jet aircraft. It has 32 seats and was manufactured in Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany. On the ground in England, approximately 10 kilometers east of London at London City Airport.
HMAS Vampire is a decommissioned destroyer, now on display at the Australian National Maritime Museum, Darling Harbour, Sydney. The museum also houses the United States of America gallery. A fantastic display looking at the maritime links between our two countries. The Gallery was funded by a US$5 million gift for the Bicentennial of European settlement in Australia, in 1988.
Docklands is the semi-official name for an area in the east of London, England, comprising parts of several boroughs (Southwark, Tower Hamlets Newham and Greenwich) in Greater London. The eponymous docks were formerly part of the Port of London, at one time the world's largest port. They have now been redeveloped principally for commercial and residential use (from Wikipedia).
The London Arena (also known as London Docklands Arena) was an indoor arena and exhibition centre, on the Isle of Dogs, in East London, England. Seating capacity was up to 15,000, depending on the type of event held.
It first opened in 1989 and on November 18, the Arenaball Transatlantic Challenge was played there, an exhibition game between the Detroit Drive and the Chicago Bru...
The National Theatre Bucharest was founded in 1852 and it became a national institution in 1864 by a decree of Mihail Kogălniceanu.
Its first building was destroyed during the bombardment of Bucharest during the World War II and the new building has been in use since 1973. The new building is located about half a kilometer away at University Square, in a complex that also includes t...
The Royal Palace in Bucharest is a 5 floors neoclassic building. It was built between 1927 and 1937 and it served as a royal residence only until 1948, when the monarchy was abolished under the Soviet pressure.
The Royal Palace was turned into the Romanian National Art Museum and it hosts two major galleries: the Romanian Art Gallery and the European Art Gallery.
Norway's largest collection of Norwegian and international art up to 1945. Norwegian art history with an emphasis on the major works from the National Romantic period. Two rooms devoted to Evard Munch's works - among others `Skrik´,(The Scream).
Google Earth Hacks is not affiliated with Google in any way
"Google" and "Google Earth" are trademarks of Google Inc.