|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Circus in my Hometown Kelkheim/Germany with blue tent and different circus cars.||04/11/2006||354|
|Home of the voluntary Firebrigade of Berlin-Bohnsdorf, situated in the very soouth of Berlin.|
Freiwillige Feuerwehr Berlin-Bohnsdorf im Berliner Süden.
|Detailaufnahmen vom Kern Gröbenzell - Vorort vor München - aus dem Jahre 1998|
Detail pictures from Gröbenzell Center - subtown of Munich - from year 1998
|Remains of the old royal palace (Riberhus) from the 13. century. Today only some ruins and the water moat are left. // Das frühere Konigsschloss ist heute nur ein Burgrest mit Wassergraben, Ruinen und einem Standbild von Konigin Dagmar. Riberhus ist als Burg seit der Zeit um des Jahr 1300 bekannt, die ältesten Funde stammen aber aus der Mitte des 12. Jahrhunderts.||03/28/2006||292|
|The German Resistance Memorial Center is located in the Bendler Block in Berlin’s Mitte district, at the historic site of the attempted coup of July 20, 1944. On July 20, 1952, on the initiative of relatives of the resistance fighters of July 20, 1944, Eva Olbricht, widow of General Friedrich Olbricht, laid the cornerstone for a memorial in the courtyard of the Bendler Block. |
|The Reich Ministry for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda (German: Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda or Propagandaministerium) was Nazi Germany's ministry that enforced Nazi Party ideology in Germany and regulated its culture and society. Founded on March 13, 1933, by Adolf Hitler's new National Socialist government, the Ministry was headed by Dr. Joseph Goebbels and was res...||09/03/2009||347|
|The Bunker (also Reichsbahnbunker) in Berlin-Mitte is a listed air-raid shelter. It was constructed in 1943 by Nazi Germany to shelter up to 2500 Reichsbahn train passengers. The square building has an area of 1000 m² and is 18 metres high; its walls are up to two metres thick. There are 120 rooms on five floors. In May 1945 the Red Army took the building and turned it into a prisoner-of-war ca...||09/04/2009||333|
|Stadion der Weltjugend was a multi-use stadium in the Mitte district of Berlin, Germany. It was opened on May 20, 1950 under the name of Walter-Ulbricht-Stadion for the first Deutschlandtreffen (German Festival) of the Free German Youth.|
With a maximum capacity of 70,000 spectators, several further football pitches, tennis courts and athletic fields it then was the largest stadiu...