|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Home of the aircraft manufacturer Avcraft Aerospace. Do328 (a double engine, 32 seater commuter airplane) is being produced here since 1989. More than 200 planes were delivered all over the world.||08/21/2005||414|
|This is the Calgary Aerospace Museum in Calgary, Alberta.|
It is currently the biggest Aerospace Museum from The U.S Border to the North Pole and Vancouver to Ontario. It has a nosecone of the legendary Avro Arrow.
Here are the names of the planes in the courtyard from North to South going left to right:
DC-3, Avro Lancaster, Unknown, Supermarine Spitfire, Sikorsky S-55, CF-...
|The German Resistance Memorial Center is located in the Bendler Block in Berlin’s Mitte district, at the historic site of the attempted coup of July 20, 1944. On July 20, 1952, on the initiative of relatives of the resistance fighters of July 20, 1944, Eva Olbricht, widow of General Friedrich Olbricht, laid the cornerstone for a memorial in the courtyard of the Bendler Block. |
|Test center for German Army tanks and other caterpillar vehicles, but also for special civilian, government and international customers. Located outside Trier.||03/20/2006||956|
|San Diego Aerospace Museum Restoration Facility ||01/21/2008||314|
|The Aerospace Museum of California has on display a wide range of aircraft types, both military and civilian. These include fighters, trainers, transport and specialized types flown by the USAF and Navy during the 60 year period from 1940 to 2000. Many of these aircraft are on loan from the National Museum of the United States Air Force and National Museum of Naval Aviation. This collection hig...||11/06/2009||436|
|File contains all major German cemeteries from World War 2 with link to each placemark from Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgräberfürsorge e.V. |
|This is the Worringer Car center in Worringen, Germany. Known from the german TV-Show "Die Autohaendler" (The Car Dealers).||09/03/2005||686|
|"Hillman" was the code name used by the Allies for these German bunker fortifications. It was the task of the 1st Battalion of the Suffolk Regiment to seize "Hillman", which was situated between two strategic roads that lead to Caen. The British were not able to achieve their aim, to capture Caen by the end of 6th June, because of the strong German defence. Today the "H...||08/29/2010||1,110|
|The Llantwit Major Roman Villa was a Roman L-shaped courtyard villa located at what is now Caermead, immediately north of the town of Llantwit Major in the Welsh county of South Glamorgan.|
The villa was first discovered in 1888 and was fully excavated between 1938 and 1948.
The site may have been first settled in the 1st century, but the first stone structure was n...
|The Philadelphia Convention Hall and Civic Center, more commonly known as the Philadelphia Civic Center and the Philadelphia Convention Center, was a complex of five or more buildings developed out of a series of buildings dedicated to expanding trade which began with the National Export Exhibition in 1899. There were two important buildings on the site. The Commercial Museum, built in 1899, wa...||12/31/2011||176|
|Concorde at Filton is a temporary home for Concorde 216. Local organisations and companies are supporting the creation of a major aviation heritage centre, where Concorde 216 will be under cover as the centre-piece of displays and exhibits that detail the story of the region’s long-standing role in the world of aerospace. |
British Airways has loaned Concorde 216 to Airbus UK, who...