|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|18 Trailer camping in a field, England||01/18/2008||309|
|Location of Jim Rockfords House-Trailer.||12/19/2005||468|
|┼gesta Nuclear Power Plant was a 80 MW Heavy water reactor plant opened 1963 and closed down 1974. It was a combined district heating and electricity facility.||04/17/2009||416|
|Reputed to be the World's Largest Trailer Park, Sun Valley.||08/28/2007||507|
|General Motors Hydramatic transmission plant just outside of the Willow Run airport - Belleville, Michigan. This plant was once owned by the Ford Motor Company (as was the airport itself) and was where the B-24 Liberator bomber aircraft were mass produced and tested. ||07/31/2005||558|
|The William H. Zimmer Power Station, located near Moscow, Ohio, was originally intended to be a boiling water reactor type of nuclear power plant. Although once estimated to be 97% complete, poor construction and quality assurance (QA) led to the plant being converted to coal-fired generation. Today, the plant is generates 1400 gross MWe and 1300 net MWe. Zimmer Power Station is the largest sin...||03/16/2008||767|
|The Itaipu Hydroelectric Power Plant, largest in operation in the world, is a binational undertaking developed by Brazil and Paraguay in the Paranß River. The installed power of the plant is 12,600 MW (megawatts), with 18 generator units of 700 MW each.||07/13/2005||2,124|
|Jointly operated (50/50) by E.ON Kernkraft and Gemeinschaftskraftwerk Weser, the Grohnde NPP is situated on the left bank of the Weser River, between Kirchohsen and Grohnde. It was commissioned in 1985. The cooling water for the plant is drawn from the Weser. The plant has two natural-draught cooling towers, which ensure that the natural heat balance of the Weser is not disturbed by the operati...||12/02/2006||581|
|Citroen production plant. Plant currently manufactures three different model Citroen cars:|
|The Ford Motor Company was Green Island's (upstate New York) largest employer from 1923, when Henry Ford opened a plant in Green Island, until 1988, when the plant closed.|
While rail service to this plant was furnished by the Delaware & Hudson Railroad, there was a connection to the Troy & Schenectady branch of the New York Central Railroad.
This is a pictorial "tr...
|The picture is of the power plant that was for the village of Ule-Lheue. The tsunami brought the floating plant that was 2 kilometers (1.4 miles) out in the sea to land in the village of Punge. |
|The only hydropower plant in Bangladesh is located at Kaptai, about 50 km from the port city of Chittagong. This plant was constructed in 1962 and is one of the biggest water resources development project of Bangladesh. After being commissioned in 1962, the plant could feed the national grid with 80 MW of electricity. In later years, the generation capacity was increased in two phases to a tota...||09/10/2005||507|