|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|It looks like a Robinson R44. |
The Robinson R44 is a four-place light helicopter produced by the Robinson Helicopter Company since 1992. Based on the company's two-place Robinson R22, the R44 features hydraulically-assisted flight controls. The R44 was first flown on 31 March 1990, and received FAA certification in December 1992, with the first delivery in February 1993.
|Robinson (Bangrak Branch)|
Robinson Department Store Public Company Limited
1522 New Road,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel. 02-2380052-61, 02-2673781-6
|A small Helicopter, that looks like a Robinson R-22.||03/02/2007||487|
|You can see the large area for this very special apartment hotel. ||01/16/2007||278|
|"A Robot has located a famed buried treasure on the island that inspired Robinson Crusoe. The treasure is said to contain 600 barrels of gold and silver looted from the Incan empire in the 16th century." |
The Juan FernŠndez is located 670 km off the coast of Chile, and is composed of the volcanic islands Robinson Crusoe, located closest to the mainland at ; the islet Sa...
|Defoe's real-life inspiration for Robinson Crusoe was probably a Scottish sailor named Alexander Selkirk, who was rescued in 1709 by Woodes Rogers' expedition after four years on the uninhabited island of Juan FernŠndez off the Chilean coast.||11/21/2005||475|
|Eleven helicopters parked at Robinson AAF.||05/19/2008||650|
|Rafah is situated in the southern part of the Gaza Strip segment of Palestine, at the border with Egypt. In ancient times, it was an important settlement on the Othmans road, connecting Egypt with the Al-Sham countries (Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Palestine).|
According to the peace treaty between Egypt and Israel at Camp David in 1982, Rafah was divided into two parts: One part w...
|Al-Maharraqa (Arab: المحرقة, DMG: Al-Maḥarraqa, Greek: Hierasykaminos) is a place in Lower Nubia, which was approximately 120 km south of Aswan on the southern border of the Roman empire. Only a few years after the Roman conquest of Egypt in 30 BC, the Ku****es from the kingdom of MeroŽ launched a raid on the First cataract region of Egypt in 23 B...||01/11/2010||591|
|Dendera Temple complex, (Ancient Egyptian: Iunet or Tantere)(19th century English spelling in most sources, including Belzoni was Tentyra). located about 2.5 km south-east of Dendera, Egypt. It is one of the best preserved complexes in Egypt. The area was used as the sixth Nome of Upper Egypt, south of Abydos.
|The Hot Springs Country Club was established in 1898 as a semi-private Club offering membership privileges to the local residents, as well as providing golfing opportunities for the out-of-town visitors.|
Nestled in the Ouachita foothills and surrounded by neighboring lakes and national parks, the Hot Springs Country Club continues to operate with those same Southern traditions of...
|An image overlay of some of the protests in Egypt in February, 2011||02/07/2011||1,071|