|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|A saudi arabian airplane a London Heathrow. Large variety of planes and airlines here.||10/16/2006||315|
|City-planning in Saudi Arabia. Planned village near al-Hawr in eastern Saudi Arabia.||10/07/2005||657|
|The 1996 Charkhi Dadri mid-air collision occurred on 12 November 1996 when Saudi Arabian Airlines Flight 763 (SVA 763), a Boeing 747-168B en route from New Delhi, India, to Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, collided in mid-air with Air Kazakhstan Flight 1907 (KZK 1907), an Ilyushin Il-76 en route from Shymkent, Kazakhstan to New Delhi, over the village of Charkhi Dadri, Haryana, India. All 349 people on b...||07/20/2009||616|
|Strange circles in Saudi Arabia (note: used for irrigation, typically)||07/10/2005||1,189|
|King Fahd stadium in Saudi Arabia||08/11/2006||541|
|A Piper Malibu from the Coburger Flugdienst was lost during a transportation flight with a czech Mil Mi-8 near the village of Ebersdorf. |
The transport started at 11 o'clock from the Brandensteinsebene airport in Coburg. Around 11.40 the cables break and the airplane crashed from 250m on the street. Luckily no one was injured, but 250 liters of cerosin, from the not drained tanks, had to...
|A tiny oasis amid the aparently endless sand dunes on the desert bedrock in the Southeast of Saudi Arabia.||07/17/2005||1,654|
|Located on the Red Sea coast, this city is the largest city in the Western Province of Saudi Arabia and its principal port in the region. Jeddah occupies an area of 560 square kilometres and stretches for 80km north to south along its coastline.|
The discovery of oil deposits in Saudi Arabia in 1936 changed the face of Jeddah. Traditionally a point of entry for pilgrims on their a...
|A strange plane outline in the Saudi desert.||10/09/2007||1,861|
|The Lockheed C-130H Hercules,(number) 1623, from the Royal Saudi Air Force, stationed at RAF Warton, home of the British Aerospace Aviation division. ||05/01/2007||311|
|Village of Peace is situated in the slope of Taraboshi mountain near the Lake of Shkodra. The village has been constructed after the crisis in Kosova. It serves as shelter for the less protected people and those with social problems. The houses of the "village of peace" are constructed with wood.||05/14/2006||455|
|The iron Age Village is a collection of reconstructed houses built on the basis of archaeological discoveries from Jutland and Fyn dating from around 200 B.C. to 400 A.D.|
The village is a historical workshop giving an opportunity to link theory and practice together to see how the people of the Iron Age probably lived. The Iron Age houses are set up as active workshops for old ha...