|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|SecondWorldWar batterie and museum in Hoek van Holland|
|SecondWorldWar batterie in Scheveningen, Den Haag(holland)|
|Second World War baterie in IJmuiden(holland)|
|Second World War baterie in Den Helder(holland)|
|South of the headquarters of M.A.A. 205 you' ll find M.K.B. Vineta. This battery is on the same place as a former Dutch coastal battery. Initially the guns were on open platforms, but with the Schartenbauprogramm of 1943, four 671SK were built. For the secondary fieldguns a 612 was used. The fire control-post of the former Dutch battery was kept into use for its original purpose. |
|This German checkpoint of the type Walzkörpersperre was the only acces to the hermetic closed Festung IJmuiden and is one of the last remaining checkpoints of the Atlantikwall.<br>|
Info and fotos - http://www.ww2museums.com/article/5977
|This construction is an exact copy of the German tank wall as it stood on the Atlantikwall. It was used in 1943 for the purpose of training prior to D-day.||09/04/2009||315|
|This Batterie which overlooked both the Omaha and Utah landing beaches was equipped with six 155 mm type K418 guns. These guns would have had a range of approximately 22 kms and could have inflicted damage to the Allied ships at both the American landing beaches. |
Only two of the Casemates were finished by D-day, but the guns not installed..
These were of the type H671. The Fire ...
|The "Batterie Benerville" was fitted with four 15cm Guns (3 in the bunkers and 1 in the open field). The range of the guns was 15,000 m and they were able to hit the allied landing zones.||08/17/2005||1,319|
|Belong to the German defence Atlantic wall.|
The bunker complex with more than 350m, till June 1944, the German have here installed 4 artillery pieces of 105m
|To protect the German port town Emden, at the Dutch side of the Dollard the Germans built a few AA positions. This positions were at Nansun near Holwierde, Delfzijl and at the hamlet of Fiemel near Termunten. The latter, M.Fl.B. Termunten, was reinforced in 1944. It was the position of the 4./M.Fl.A 256. ||09/27/2006||813|
|One of the AA batteries that protected the German port town Emden was near the hamlet of Nansun, at the Dollarddijk close to Holwierde. It was manned by the 2./M.Fl.A. 256. Three other batteries were at Delfzijl, Farmsum and Termunten. |
From M.Fl.B. Nansun only a Fl 246 (Munitionsauffüllraum) and a M 383 (Einheitsmaschinenraum) remain. Sheep has confiscated both bunkers.