|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Varig Maintenance Centre (Centro de Manutenção Varig) in Galeão International Airport, in Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil.||11/28/2005||268|
|The Blister Hangar a cheap and simple aircraft hangar. |
This is an airstrip used for Army cooperation on Salisbury Plain Military Training Area. There were two hangars here but one blew down in strong winds.
|A former aircraft hangar, now part of terminal facilities at Liverpool John Lennon Airport. It is amongst the earliest surviving examples of airport buildings in the United Kingdom. It was built by Sir A.J. Cobham with Sir J.Burnet and Partners as an aircraft hangar in the late 1930s. It has a steel superstructure with brick cladding. It features large hangar doors between brick piers, with sto...||09/30/2008||573|
|In 3 easy steps:
2. Approach Hangar
3. Miss hangar and keep going||05/28/2006||643|
|I created this hangar in 3D(special Thanks to klausi for finding it).||11/03/2005||2,659|
|Largest airport hangar of the world.||07/26/2006||590|
|Huge Sign on top of the hangar. Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport.||09/20/2005||343|
|Hangar do Zeppelin|
Base aerea de Santa Cruz rio de Janeiro - Brazil
|The 'Robin' hangar pictured here stands with a couple of other small buildings; all that remain of Satellite Landing Ground No:9 located just east of Penrith along the A66. ||04/19/2008||397|
|Hangar Y, located in Meudon, was built in 1880 on request of the military engineer Captain Charles Renard (1847-1905), for the construction of balloons and airships. The building is 70 meters long, 24 meters wide and around 26 meters high.|
The airship 'La France', designed by Charles Renard and Arthur Krebs, was built in Hangar Y in 1884 and was the first airship which was controllable d...
|This hangar for dirigibles and blimps was at one time the largest building in the world without internal supports. Served as a hangar for the former Goodyear Zepplin in the days of huge dirigibles. Now owned by Lockheed Martin.||07/20/2005||754|
|This hangar was partial moved in 1923 from the airship station Baden-Baden-Oos to Auggen. It was rebuild for the Karl Richtberg AG as a lumber mill hall.|
The hangar was build for the Deutsche Luftschiff AG from MAN (Werk Gustavsburg) in 1910.