|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|The Jefferson Barracks Military Post, located on the Mississippi River just south of St. Louis, Missouri, was an active U.S. Army installation from 1826 through 1946. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Barracks||01/11/2006||294|
|Mount Jefferson is located in the Cascade Range between Mount Hood and Three Sisters.|
From USGS.gov: Mount Jefferson (3,199 meters - 10,495 feet) is a prominent feature of the landscape seen from highways east and west of the Cascades. Mount Jefferson (one of thirteen major volcanic centers in the Cascade Range) has erupted repeatedly for hundreds of thousands of years, with its ...
|Fort Jefferson is the centerpiece of Dry Tortugas National Park in the Florida Keys.||08/30/2005||914|
|Jefferson Memorial, Washington, DC. (Wikipedia link)||08/06/2005||810|
|Previous home of Saint Louis Cardinals (1920-1966) & Saint Louis Browns (1920-1953)||01/11/2006||330|
|Royal Navy's Barracks in Devonport Plymouth Devon UK All so know as Drake Barracks or H.M.S.Drake it is attached to H.M.Naval Dockyard Plymouth which is now the main Maintance Base for the Royal Navy Drake Barracks was also the home of the Devonport Field Gun Crew who used to take part in the inter command Field Gun competion which used to be held at the Royal Tourament at Earls Court in London...||02/13/2006||549|
|This is the wardroom or officers mess for Portsmouth Naval Barracks as you can see it is across the road from the main Barracks Enterance||03/01/2006||383|
|The place in N.W. Italy where was signed the treaty between Italy and Yugoslavia in 1920 |
|Previous posting of McNair Barracks may have been mislabeled. Here is the correct location.||09/30/2005||412|
|Detail from an American aerial photograph taken on 18 April 1945. The photo shows the star-shaped outline of the Wehrmacht prison Torgau-Fort Zinna (upper right), Seydlitz Barracks and Zieten Barracks (upper left), which was the seat of the Reich Military Court from August 1943 to April 1945.|
The outwork of Fort Zinna, built in 1810-1813 under the rule of Napoleon, was used as a ...
|The streets round thiese barracks are quite strange...||08/03/2005||521|
|In the park of Visborggaard Castle is the white horse that King Christian X crossed the border after the reunion at Christiansfeld on July 10. 1920 buried.|
The horse was owned by the owner of castle Visborggaard, Count Knud Danneskiold-Samsøe