|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Very nice coat of arms made of flowers with Nijmegens latin name: Noviomagus.||09/13/2006||386|
|In the gardens behind St. Pauls Basilica in the Vatican City you can see a coat of arms of the reigning Pope Benedict XVI. |
It's made of flowers and hedges.
|Coat of arms of the city Gravelines, France||01/12/2008||556|
|This is the coat of arms of the sportsclub Homburg (Homberger Turnverein 1878 e. V.). ||09/04/2007||318|
|All Scotland counties with towns,coat of arms as placemarks, links with Wikipedia both in french and english ||08/10/2008||1,822|
|The Juan SebastiŠn de Elcano is a training ship for the Royal Spanish Navy. She is a four-masted topsail, steel-hulled schooner. At 113 metres (370 feet) long, she is the third-largest Tall Ship in the world. |
She is named after Spanish explorer Juan SebastiŠn Elcano, captain of Ferdinand Magellan's last exploratory fleet. The ship also carries the de Elcano coat of arms, which w...
|This is located in Drancy/Paris.||09/04/2006||425|
|This is the other gate in Flensburg build 1602 and was a meeting place for the sailors in Flensburg.|
Interesting inside the building is is the tile room decorated with dutch tiles.
Outside the building you see marks from the past floodings of Flensburg and also the coat of arms of Flensburg and of King Christian IV and Queen Anna Katharina.
|When James Hepburn, Earl of Bothwell, died 1576 or 1578 in his cell on nearby Dragsholm Castle he was layed to rest in a chapel underneath Faarevejle church.|
From 1949 he got his final resting place in a new chapel. He was showed laying in his coffin covered by glas. 1976 the coffin was closed but photos were taken and are on display on the wall. On display is also his coat of arms.
|A giant dwarf made of flowers at Mainau, Germany.||09/11/2007||568|
|Peace - Paix with two doves made of flowers at the D-Day Museum. Check out www.ddaymuseum.co.uk||01/27/2008||310|
|The North Gate (danish: NÝrreport, deutsch: Nordertor).|
Flensburg had several gates to enter the city, today only two remains, this one and the Kompagnie Gate at the harbour. The other were demolished in the 19th. century.
The North Gate was build 1595, on the front side is the coat of arms of the city of Flensburg and the danish King Christian VII.