|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|A drawbridge that remains open near Jacksonville,FL.||02/10/2007||296|
|It is so cool when things are happening as the satellite passes by. Here is a boat (a big boat) going through a (small) drawbridge. This is the Brightman Bridge on the Fall river about 44 miles south of Boston. Look at all the cars backed up on both sides of the drawbridge.||07/09/2005||1,480|
|A drawbridge in up-position.||08/01/2005||555|
|And traffic is backed up too. ||02/17/2009||813|
|Start at the Newport Country Club where the first US Open was played in 1895; move to Shinnecock Hills Golf Club where 4 Opens have been played between 1896 and 2004; then move on to every golf course where the Open has been played. Stop and see who won the Open at any course on the tour. Surprisingly, only two of these courses are not still open.||09/28/2005||791|
|There is a huge open pit mine that looks like a crater, which is roughly 270tf deep.||08/19/2005||1,447|
|The Bulgarian Museum of Aviation was established near the Plovdiv Airport on September 21, 1991. It is unique in Bulgaria and presents the history of Bulgaria's aviation, military and civilian. In its possession are 60 aircraft, 12 airplane engines and over 2 799 other museum units. |
The museum is located 15km south of Plovdiv, near the airport and is open from 08.00 to 16.00 eve...
|Site of the French Open. The French Open is nothing less than the globe's greatest clay court tournament.||08/18/2005||864|
424/3-6 Siam Square SOI 11
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Open daily 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
Open daily 10 a.m.-2 a.m.
|Different types of sea mines, sea bombs, torpedo's, Coastal artillery pieces and parts of naval ships are shown at the open-air maritime museum of Hel.|
Note :Sorry but it seems that this area has been censored
|Castell Coch (Red Castle in Welsh) was designed by William Burges for the 3rd Marquis of Bute.|
It was built upon the remains of a genuine 13th century castle, overlooking the River Taff . It is visible from the M4 motorway and it often illuminated at night.
Completed in 1891.
It has an authentic medieval look to the exterior with a working portcull...
|This bridge is still open after letting the crusier thru.||08/25/2005||363|