|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|further along the string of hi res pix are these cattle||09/06/2007||581|
|Cattle Ranch in California, about 15 miles northeast of Modesto.||09/06/2005||358|
|By someone with a big stick.||01/24/2009||2,467|
|This is the Bridge of Lions in At. Augustine Fl. The bridge itself is beautiful but the stone lions at the entrance of the bridge is a story itself. It seems that the sculpter that did the Lions realized that he had put no tongues in the lions mouth so he killed himself. Kind of drastic wouldn't you say?||04/12/2007||398|
|A roman bath under a Glas Cube in the oldest city of Germany.||09/23/2005||390|
|Huge cattle stockyard, very hi-res, in Oklahoma City.|
|The largest stadium in Lahore famed for Horse & Cattle Show||07/29/2006||573|
|The artistically designed labyrinth of pathways and blind alleys extend over 6 acres. Like all maize mazeís the Cairnie Mega Maze will only have a short life before being harvested in October and fed to the cattle. |
|Science Center Foulum is researching agricultural plants and welfare and holding of domestic animals, pigs, cattle, sheep, mink and poultry.|
The area is 100.000m2 of buildings and 550 hectare agricultural land.
|Look at this piece of forest in France. The farmers in the region have cutting down trees to plant vegetables and cattle breeding. This last piece of forest can make us think about how france would look like before hummanity.|
|The camp Le Vernet (or Camp Vernet) served several functions between June 1918 and 1948:|
June 1918: Establishment of the camp to house French colonial troops during World War I. Short after the opening of the camp, it became a camp for German and Austrian POW's.
During the interbellum: Military depot.
1939: Reception camp for refugees Spanish civil war...
|Prince Rupert's Tower, or The Roundhouse, is an old Bridewell or lock-up that is still located on Everton Brow, in Netherfield Road, Everton, Liverpool. It is used on the crest of Everton F.C.. The tower takes it name from Prince Rupert of the Rhine who stayed in the village a century earlier.|
It was built in 1787, and was used to incarcerate wrong-doers until they could be haule...