|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|This is a museum showing how the danish city Fredericia looked like on july 6th. 1849 up to the war against Preussen and the danish forces won. The buildings are scaled 1:10.|
The construction of the mini-city began 1983 when the community of Fredericia decided to build a replica of the city as a respect of the brave danish soldiers.
The constructions today shows 70...
|Prince Hotel at Oiso. |
Prince Hotels, Inc. was established on June 4, 1956 by the Seibu Group's core business Seibu Railway Co., Ltd. to manage its Prince Hotels located in the Tokyo metropolitan area.
|This sculpture by H.W. Bissen was made 1858 to honour the brave danish soldiers who won the battle of Fredericia against Prussia in 1848 to 1850.|
It was financed by a countrywide collection of money that began the day after the end of the victory and Bissen was aware of it was the soldiers who were the heroes, not the generals.
The sculpture itself is 3.75 meters t...
|The North Gate (danish: Nørreport, deutsch: Nordertor).|
Flensburg had several gates to enter the city, today only two remains, this one and the Kompagnie Gate at the harbour. The other were demolished in the 19th. century.
The North Gate was build 1595, on the front side is the coat of arms of the city of Flensburg and the danish King Christian VII.
|you can see the india gate. you can also see a plane on the circle next to India Gate (near the north-western street).||08/03/2005||1,399|
|The Golden Gate of Kiev was a gateway in the ancient city walls of Kiev. Modelled on the Golden Gate in Constantinople it was constructed in the early eleventh century AD.||03/23/2006||385|
|Prince Township Wind Farm is the third largest wind farm in Canada. It is located north of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, mostly within the township of Prince but also extending into Unorganized Algoma (Dennis and Pennefather Townships).|
|HMS Prince George was a Majestic-class predreadnought battleship launched in 1895. She was named after the future George V of the United Kingdom and was the fourth and final ship to bear that name.|
Prince George was placed on the disposal list at Sheerness on 21 February 1920, and was sold for scrapping to a British firm on 22 September 1921. She was resold to a German firm in De...
|Near Coburg, Germany.|
His Royal Highness Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha ( 26 August 1819 – 14 December 1861) was the husband and consort of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. He was the only husband of a British queen regnant to have formally held the title of Prince consort.
|the house of the spanish prince (principe de asturias)||12/30/2005||1,194|
|The house used by Will Smith & Co for the TV series Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.||01/19/2010||756|
|Paisley Park Studios is a $10 million dollar complex for recording, rehearsal, video and film productions. The studio — designed and owned by Prince — was officially opened on September 11, 1987. Many artists have recorded, rehearsed or made videos there, including REM, Barry Manilow, George Benson and the Bee Gees. The studios were closed in 1996 with only Prince and some of his friends cont...||03/13/2006||783|