|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Located direct downtown Oslo!||11/28/2005||397|
|The monastery on Hovedøya in the Oslo fjord was built in 1147 by English cisterciensian monks.||09/09/2005||285|
|Or just Church of our Savior (Vor Frelser Kirke) is the cathedral of Greenland. It was build 1849.|
Up to 1993 the cathedral of Greenland was the same as in Copenhagen, but by law Vor Frelse Kirke became cathedral of Greenland. The first bishop was Kristian Mørk (1994) but 1995 Sofie Petersen became bishop at the age of 39. She is a native of Greenland and was also the second fema...
|Built by the Municipality of Oslo to be used as workshop and residence for sculptor Gustav Vigeland. It houses models of almost all his works: sculptures, drawings, woodcuts, original moduls, plans and models of the Vigeland Park. ||08/06/2005||379|
|The old Hojerup Church was build of chalk stones from the cliff in 1250 to 1300 and was far away from the cliff. Because of erosion during time the church came closer to the cliff and 1928 the chansel and parts of the church yard fell down. But the church was allready closed in 1910.|
Today the church is secured and open to public with a great view over the Baltic Sea.
|Dating from 1299, this Medieval castle and Royal Residence developed into a fortress in 1592 after which it was rebuilt into a renaissance castle 1637-1648. Here you can see magnificent halls, the Castle church, the Royal Mausoleum and models of the castle. Government's Reception Rooms and Banqueting Halls. ||08/06/2005||553|
|Frederik's Church, popularly known as the Marble Church, was begun in 1749, finished in 1894 and has the largest dome of any church in Scandinavia.||03/21/2006||512|
|Ullevaal Stadium, Oslo, Norway||09/02/2005||443|
|Cruise Ship in Oslo, Norway. Length: 205 Meters.||08/13/2005||466|
|Built between 1921 and 1940, Grundtvig's Church is the last major Danish church project in the national romantic style.||09/15/2005||278|
|Temppeliaukio Church was built in 1968-1969. It was designed by the architect brothers, Timo and Tuomo Suomalainen. The church is built into solid rock, therefore, it is also known as the Church of the Rock. Natural light brightens the inside through 180 glasses between the dome and the wall.||08/24/2005||452|
|St. Sofia church in Sofia. The capitals name came from this church. The church was build between 527 and 565. It's the oldest eastern-orthodox church in Sofia||02/02/2006||452|