|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|The sport school of the German Federal Armed Forces (Bundeswehr)in Warendorf is an agency of the armed forces basis, their order for core is the training of the sport teachers of the Bundeswehr. The sport school was opened on 5 February 1957 in Sonthofen in the Allgaeu and was there resident, until it was shifted 1978 to its current location, in the westfaelische Warendorf. On the area the form...||08/22/2006||407|
|RAF Melksham was better known as No 12 School of Technical Training from 1940 to 1965 but also housed No 10 School of Recruit Training and is not so well known as many of the other SoRTís but it averaged 100 a week of mainly National servicemen until its final intake arrived in June 1953 and passed out on the 17th August and the SoRT unit closed a week later.|
|The Naval School "Walter Steffens" in Parow was the training of officers and men of the People's Navy of the GDR. It was founded in 1950 as Naval Police School Parow and 1 December 1970 at Naval School Walter Steffens renamed. It lasted until the reunification in 1990. |
From 1992, the German Bundesmarine established the Marine School of Technic.
|Echeverria Field started out in 1940 as a AAF contract glider pilot school during WW2, operated by the Arizona Gliding Academy & the Claiborne Flight Academy. |
According to the book "Best Place in the Country" by Mike Hoza & Steve Hoza, the Claiborne Flight Academy was owned by Harry Claiborne, and began training pilots in 1942.
In 1943, glider t...
|School ship used for cadet training, inside naval base in Rio||08/03/2005||444|
|At the end of summer 1943 it was decided to establish a new VIII Bomber Command Gunnery School in England, closer to the airbases it was to serve, as the previous school was near Perranporth in Cornwall. |
The existing RAF Combined Gunnery Range at Snettisham was chosen, and the 8AF Provisional Gunnery School was set up there to provide refresher and additional training courses fo...
|Another Empire Air Training Scheme base, Bairnsdale was initially home to No.1 Operational Training Unit (OTU) from June 1942. By April 1943, No.1 OTU had relocated to East Sale, and the RAAF's General Reconnaissance School operated from the airfield until the end of World War II.||10/05/2007||631|
|A 1945 aerial view of Hutchinson. |
Hutchinson was selected in 1942 as a site to provide primary training for the Naval Air Reserve.
Until the station was completed, the Navy made temporary use of the town's municipal airport. The airfield was commissioned at the end of 1942.
The first training planes used were N2S-3s & N2S-4s, which were later ...
|A driver training center in Japan||07/26/2009||678|
|This area looks like a training center for truck and car drivers.||10/18/2006||463|
|The Indian School of Business (ISB) located in Hyderabad, India, is an international Business School providing postgraduate degrees in Management (Master of Business Administration - MBA), post doctoral programmes, research fellowships as well as non-degree courses for business executives. Indian Business School's partners include London Business School, Wharton Business School and Kellogg Scho...||11/09/2005||555|
|Founded in 1882 as a successor to the National Training School for Music by the then-Prince of Wales (later Edward VII), the school opened in 1883 with George Grove as its director. It moved to its present location in the Albertopolis cultural quarter, next to Imperial College London and opposite the Royal Albert Hall in 1894. In the same year Hubert Parry became director, remaining until 1918....||12/20/2006||327|